Subject: 03.02.2025 Nr. 01-19.2/601 "Invitation to High-level Conference: "Healthcare Workforce Crisis: Small Countries Facing Future Risks" on April 11, 2025"
From: "Laura Vanaga" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>,Kristīne Kļaviņa <[email-masked]>, "es" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2025 20:54:04 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Colleagues,
Following the previously sent information and invitation to reserve time
in your schedule for the high-level conference "The Healthcare Workforce
Crisis: Small States Facing Future Risks," which will take place on April
11 this year, we are providing additional details and the draft agenda,
which are attached to this email.
We would be delighted to have Minister join the Ministerial Panel
Discussion, as your insights and expertise would be invaluable to the
conversation on this critical topic. Your participation in the panel would
not only enrich the discussion but also contribute to shaping meaningful
solutions for the future.
We kindly ask you to confirm your participation in the panel at your
earliest convenience. Please let us know if we can provide any further
details or assistance.

Accommodation Options for Participants
For your convenience, we are pleased to offer a special accommodation rate
at Radisson Blu Hotel & SPA Daugava, the venue of the conference. To take
advantage of the exclusive accommodation offer, please use the Promo Code:
VESMIN when making a reservation.

  <https://www.vm.gov.lv/sites/vm/files/media_file/vmlogo_signature.png>

Regards

Laura Vanaga

Senior Expert

Sectoral Human Resources Development Division

Ministry of Health of the Republic of Latvia

+371 60002017

http://www.vm.gov.lv <http://www.vm.gov.lv/>

Brīvības iela 72 k-1, Rīga, LV-1011, Latvija

Šī vēstule ir paredzēta tikai personai vai personu grupai, kurai tā ir
adresēta. Šī e-pasta vēstule ir konfidenciāla, un var saturēt juridiski
aizsargātu informāciju. Ja neesat šīs vēstules paredzētais adresāts,
paziņojam, ka vēstuli esat saņēmis kļūdas rezultātā, un pilnīga vai daļēja
iepazīšanās ar tās saturu, vēstules izmantošana vai tālāka izplatīšana
jebkādā veidā ir stingri aizliegta. Ja esat saņēmis šo vēstuli kļūdas dēļ,
lūdzu sazinieties ar sūtītāju, nosūtot atbildes e-pasta vēstuli, pēc tam
nekavējoties vēstuli izdzēsiet (ieskaitot visus pielikumus).

This e-mail is intended only for the person or group of people to whom it
is addressed. This message is confidential and may contain legally
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that you have received this message in error and that
reading it, copying it, or in any way disclosing its content to any other
person, is strictly unauthorized. If you have received this message in
error, please inform the sender by replying to this e-mail and then
immediately delete this e-mail (including any attachments).